Our company has substantial knowledge of local markets and a global view in its appraisals. Our expert colleagues provide exact and reliable appraisal services to creditors, landlords, consultants, owners, and investors.
We provide appraisal services in the following fields:
- Credit insurance/Coverage of bank loans
- For companies / For annual balance sheets
- For investment funds/ Portfolio assessment
- For real estate operator/owner information
- For preparing screening/ investment decisions
URBS Group provides appraisal services in accordance with the policies of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). The policies are identical and comply with the generally accepted international standards in real estate appraisal.
With the help of our engineer colleagues, our company provides complete construction project management services, which includes:
- Zero reporting/feasibility, rate of return studies
- Defining interim engineering preparedness
- Preparing final reports
We provide these services primarily for creditors, making it possible for crediting banks to follow the entire construction project from planning to the closing of the investment, giving them a precise picture of the actual state of the project at every step of the lending procedure, about the expected time of completion, its costs, possible hazards, and the future value of the investment.
Our company group has conducted complex sales of nearly 15,000 properties, primarily commissioned by state agencies. Within these sales, we have prepared and provided legal assistance for full-scale technical and engineering overview and the articles of association for these state-owned properties. Our main clients are the Hungarian Defence Forces, the local councils of districts 7, 8 and 9, and the Treasury Property Directorate.
1. When and to whom does it apply?
Following 1 January 2009, it is compulsory for all new buildings and public government buildings to have an energy certificate. When renting out or selling existing buildings, the certificate is voluntary until 2011 and compulsory after 1 January 2012.
2. What does the energy certificate show?
The certificate compares the actual energy consumption of the building to that of a building with the same shape, size and purpose, which is in line with the requirements. With this reference the building is categorized from A+ to I, and a possible modernization is recommended if the building fails to reach category C. The certificate may refer to the entire building, but also to a single apartment (subunit) as well. Owners receive recommendations on management and maintenance in the certificate, the implementation of which will reduce energy consumption and utility bills.
The purpose of the energy certificate is to ensure energy savings and the protection of the environment, to make energy consumption more affordable.
The issued certificate is valid for 10 years.
- Erste Bank Hungrary Nyrt.
- Magyarországi Volksbank Plc. / Sberbank Plc.
- Unicredit Bank Plc.
- FHB Mortgage Bank Co. Plc
- Commerzbank Plc.
- AXA Bank Hungarian Branch
- CIB Bank Plc.
- K&H Bank Plc.
- BG Real Estate Financing in Hungary Plc.
- BG Finance Plc.
Our local council partners
- Budapest 8th district Józsefváros Local Council is among our regular clients
- Budapest 13th district Local Council
Furthermore, we conduct numerous appraisals by individual orders.
Other partners for whom we regularly provide real estate appraisals:
- Treasury Property Directorate –We conduct appraisals for various sales and asset management transfers
- National Infrastructure Development Plc – In relation with expropriations for motorway and road constructions
- Hungarian State Opera House
- Hungarian Kayak and Canoe Federation